Each webinar will begin with a 15-minute Q&A session with the Business Advisory Board Panel discussing the most up-to-date issues facing practitioners. Then the webinar jumps straight into the main clinical presentation, below, and ends with a short Q&A session.
Dental Care for the Early-Onset Dementia Patient with Joy Poskozim DDS, FSCD, CDP
1. Explore supplies to have on hand
2. Identify when to save a tooth and when to extract
3. Understand treatment options for periodontitis
4. Demonstrate effective communication tools
5. Review cases treating caries and periodontal disease