Each webinar will begin with a 15-minute Q&A session with the Business Advisory Board Panel discussing the most up-to-date issues facing practitioners. Then the webinar jumps straight into the main clinical presentation, below, and ends with a short Q&A session.
Artificial Intelligence in Dentistry with Kyle Stanley, DDS
1. Understand the fundamental strengths and weaknesses of AI systems
2. Determine what kinds of AI tools are currently available
3. Understand the nature and scope of impact that these tools have on clinical care and practice management
4. Learn to avoid certain risks associated with AI tools
5. Learn best practices for leveraging AI tools day-to-day to maximize patient health and practice revenue