Each webinar will begin with a 15-minute Q&A session with the Business Advisory Board Panel discussing the most up-to-date issues facing practitioners. Then the webinar jumps straight into the main clinical presentation, below, and ends with a short Q&A session.
Using Neurotoxins in Esthetic Dentistry with Mary K. Shields DMD, MPH
1. Understand the benefits of botulinum toxins for cosmetic restorative cases
2. Review muscles of the face that surround the lips
3. Understand the Lip Drop procedure to correct a ‘Gummy Smile’
4. Understand the Lip Flip Procedure for upper lip volume enhancement
5. Discuss practice growth opportunities with botulinum toxins